AFP Modelo is a Chilean private pension fund manager that began operating in June 2010 after winning a tender launched by pension regulator SP to service new members entering the mandatory private pension system for the following two years. In 2012, the company won the tender for the 2012-14 period. Its portfolio of products includes collective and individual voluntary pension savings accounts (APV) and individual capitalization accounts for mandatory contributions. Based in Santiago, AFP Modelo's controller is the Chilean systems integrator Sonda, through its subsidiary Inversiones Atlántico Limitada.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300