Contact us

Insurance

AFP Confía (Administradora de Fondos de Pensiones Confía, S.A.)

Description

AFP Confía - Administradora de Fondos de Pensiones Confía, S.A.

AFP Confía is El Salvador's second largest private pension fund manager. The company counts on technical support from Citigroup and is an indirect subsidiary of the Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation. El Salvador is the only Central American country with mandatory pension contributions, making the local private pension fund system by far the most sophisticated in the region. The two local AFPs manage about US$6bn worth of assets, equivalent to 26% of El Salvador's GDP. AFP Confía controls 48% of the market, with the remaining 52% held by AFP Crecer, owned by Colombian holding Grupo Empresarial Antioqueño. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Salvador, El Salvador.

Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project, news, analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies, including Seguros Sura , Validus and CNP Assurances Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300

AFP Confía Data and Contacts

Name: AFP Confía
Address: Alameda Dr. Manuel Enrique Araujo #3530, Colonia Escalón
City: San Salvador,San Salvador
Country: El Salvador
Phone number: 503-22677777
Fax: 503-22982882
Website: http://www.confia.com.sv/
Sector: Insurance
Subsectors: Pension

Content for Subscribers

Register Sign in

  • Key contacts
  • Related projects
  • Shareholders and subsidiaries
  • Primary activities, subsector
  • Related news
  • Number of employees
  • Tickers
  • Direct contact with BNamericas research team

Key contacts

  • President

Ownership and Operations

  • Primary activities, subsector
  • Number of employees

Related news

To continue reading, take a free trial or contact us
Trial