Chilean water utility Aguas Magallanes, a subsidiary of local group Agua Nuevas, is engaged in the production and distribution of potable water and the collection, treatment and disposal of wastewater in the country's southern region XII. Aguas Magallanes was established in 2004 when state-operated utility Esmag transferred its 30-year operating rights to the company. It is based in Punta Arenas, Chile.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300