Contact us

Electric Power

AEE (Autoridad de Energia Electrica)

Description

AEE - Autoridad de Energia Electrica

Puerto Rican power utility PREPA (also known as AEE) is engaged in the production, transmission, distribution and sale of electric power. It is the sole provider of electricity for 1.5mn customers, serving the 3.8mn Puerto Rican population. AEE generates some 70% of the electricity itself and purchases the remaining 30% from two co-generators, EcoEléctrica and AES Puerto Rico. It operates six fuel oil-fired power plants (Costa Sur, Aguirre, San Juan, Palo Seco, Cambalache and Mayaguez) and two combined cycle plants (San Juan and Aguirre), as well as transmitting and distributing electricity generated by the two private producers. Founded in 1941, the company operates as a public corporation of the Puerto Rican government.

Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project, news, analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies, including Duke Energy , UTE and REDE Energia Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300

AEE Data and Contacts

Name: AEE
Address: Avenida Ponce De León 17 1/2
City: Santurce,San Juan
Country: Puerto Rico
Phone number: 1-787-5213434
Fax: 1-787-5214120
Website: http://www.prepa.com/
Sector: Electric Power
Subsectors: Distribution

Content for Subscribers

Register Sign in

  • Key contacts
  • Related projects
  • Shareholders and subsidiaries
  • Primary activities, subsector
  • Related news
  • Number of employees
  • Tickers
  • Direct contact with BNamericas research team

Key contacts

  • Transmission Director
  • Excutive Director
  • Finance Director
  • Press Office
  • Assistant Press

Ownership and Operations

  • Primary activities, subsector

Related news

To continue reading, take a free trial or contact us
Trial