Avantel, incorporated in May 1996, is a Colombian telecoms operator providing digital trunking services using Motorola's IDEN technology. It has a presence in 20 Colombian cities, and more than 8,000 active clients. Among other activities, it integrates national and international mobile communications, enterprise mobile data solutions, and wireless broadband solutions. In 2014, the company launched 4G services in 22 municipalities throughout the country, covering cities like Bogotá, Medellín, Cali, Bucaramanga, Barranquilla, and Cartagena.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300