Brazilian lender Banco Daycoval focuses on serving corporate clients such as small- and medium-sized enterprises. In 2006, it entered the retail lending segment, providing vehicle financing and loans to mid- and low-income consumers. The bank also provides a range of insurance products, including life, health, car and risk insurance. Daycoval operates a network of 31 branches throughout 18 states in Brazil. It was founded in 1989 and is based in São Paulo, Brazil.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300