Brazilian bank Banco Safra, part of the Safra Group and owned by the Safra family, offers a broad range of financial products and services, including lending operations, private and investment banking, automotive, plant and equipment leasing, securities underwriting, investment fund management, and brokerage and insurance activities, to large companies, SMEs, institutional investors and high-income individuals. Banco Safra is also active in trade finance, asset management and treasury services. With its headquarters in São Paulo, Banco Safra operates a network of 99 branches, including one in Cayman Islands. Some 60% of the bank's branches are located in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro states.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300