Banco Unión is a Bolivian state-controlled lender founded in 1979 and based in La Paz. Its products and services include savings and checking accounts, credit cards, mortgage and car loans, microloans and operating and investment capital financing. The bank is part of the Unión group, which also includes Valores Unión and SAFI Unión. In 2015, the bank received regulatory approval to launch a life insurance company and a P&C insure. The stated mission of Banco Unión is to make access to financial services available to all the population as well as to contribute to the country's economic and social development.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300