State-owned Banco de Costa Rica (BCR), the country's second largest bank, offers a range of banking products and services to individuals and companies, including SMEs. The bank forms part of financial conglomerate Conglomerado Financiero Banco de Costa Rica, the country's second largest. The group also owns a pension fund manager, an investment management firm, a stockbrokerage and Panama-based bank BICSA, which focuses on trade finance and wholesale banking. BCR was founded in 1877 and is headquartered in San Jose, Costa Rica.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300