Brazil's unlisted state-owned power distribution and trading company Boa Vista Energia it is focused on the distribution and comercialization of electricity in the state of Roraima, Brazil. The company has 3,143km of distribution lines to serve near 92,696 consumers in the city of Boa Vista. In 2012 it sold 688,189MWh power. BV Energia is controlled by federal power holding company Eletrobrás.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300