CNPC America is a company engaged in oil and gas exploration in Venezuela. It is mainly involved in developing the Intercampo and Caracoles oil fields; as well as participating in various JVs formed with Venezuela's PDVSA for the development of the Junín-4 oil block on the Orinoco heavy oil belt and the Zumano oilfield. In addition, the company offers a range of technical services including construction engineering, geophysical prospection and oil drilling. CNCP Venezuela represents the interests of its Chinese headquarters in Venezuela.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300