Chilectra is a Chilean power company engaged in the distribution and sale of electric power. One of the main distribution companies in the country, it serves 33 districts and more than 1.6mn customers in the Santiago metropolitan area. The firm also operates in foreign markets with electricity distribution concessions in Argentina, Peru, Brazil and Colombia. Chilectra is controlled by Italian power giant Enel through its subsidiary Enersis.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300