Founded in 1995, Chilean power distribution and trading company Chilquinta Energía S.A. is a unit of US firm Sempra Energy. The company's concession area covers 11,496km2, spanning the provinces of San Antonio, Petorca, Valparaiso, San Felipe, Quillota, and Los Andes, with more than 549,000 clients (92.1% residential). In addition, Chilquinta, through its subsidiaries, distributes electricity to more than 107,000 customers in the Maule and Bio-Bio regions. The company was incorporated in 1995 and is based in Valparaiso, Chile.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300