Contact us

Oil & Gas

YPFB Logística (YPFB Logística S.A.)

Description

YPFB Logística - YPFB Logística S.A.

Bolivia's YPFB Logística is the liquids storage and transport arm of state hydrocarbons company YPFB. In 2009, Bolivia's government took control of the company, then called CLHB, as part of the sector's nationalization process and renamed it YPFB Logística. YPFB Logistica's multipurpose pipeline network comprises six transportation pipes stretching 1,445km and running through seven departments. It also has six pumping station headers, 11 intermediary stations, three pressure reduction stations, and six terminal stations. Its storage facilities include 19 plants and 93 tanks with a fuel storage capacity of 87,510m3 and an LPG storage capacity of 8,251m3. Storage services accounted for 73% of the company's revenue for 2009, with transport making up the remaining 27%. YPFB Logística is based in Santa Cruz, Bolivia.

Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project, news, analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies, including Schlumberger , Biomax and Empresas Copec Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300

YPFB Logística Data and Contacts

Name: YPFB Logística
Address: Centro Empresarial Equipetrol, Av. San Martín 1700, Pisos 3-4
City: Santa Cruz de la Sierra,Santa Cruz
Country: Bolivia
Phone number: 591-3-3453600
Fax: 591-3-3459191
Website: http://www.ypfblogistica.com.bo/
Sector: Oil & Gas
Subsectors: Transportation

Content for Subscribers

Register Sign in

  • Key contacts
  • Related projects
  • Shareholders and subsidiaries
  • Primary activities, subsector
  • Related news
  • Number of employees
  • Tickers
  • Direct contact with BNamericas research team

Key contacts

  • CEO
  • COO
  • Administration and Finance Manager
  • Manager, Maintenance & Works
  • Manager, Engineering and Projects

Ownership and Operations

  • Shareholders
  • Primary activities, subsector

Related news

To continue reading, take a free trial or contact us
Trial