YPFB Logística, a subsidiary of the Bolivian state-run company YPFB, is responsible for the reception, storage and transport of liquid hydrocarbons (diesel oil, kerosene, jet fuel, special gasoline and LPG). The company was created in 1996 and later nationalized in 2008. Assets include six multipurpose pipelines that supply the domestic market. Headquartered in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, YPFB Logística has a tank storage capacity of 127,082m3 (liquid fuels) and 8,176m3 (LPG).
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300