Contact us

Insurance

Penta Security (Compañía de Seguros Generales Penta Security S.A.)

Description

Penta Security - Compañía de Seguros Generales Penta Security S.A.

Compañía de Seguros Generales Penta-Security, Chile's second largest P&C insurer, offers a range of home and auto insurance products. Local financial holding Penta controls the company with a 70% stake, with the remaining 30% in the hands of Grupo Security. Penta-Security is headquartered in Santiago, Chile.

Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project, news, analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies, including Liberty Mutual Holding , Munich Re and AXA Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300

Penta Security Data and Contacts

Name: Penta Security
Address: Av. El Bosque Norte #0440, Piso 7, Las Condes
City: Santiago,Región Metropolitana
Country: Chile
Phone number: 56-2-23390000
Fax: 56-2-23390400
Website: http://www.pentasecurity.cl/
Sector: Insurance
Subsectors: General

Content for Subscribers

Register Sign in

  • Key contacts
  • Related projects
  • Shareholders and subsidiaries
  • Primary activities, subsector
  • Related news
  • Number of employees
  • Tickers
  • Direct contact with BNamericas research team

Key contacts

  • CEO
  • COO
  • Commercial and Branches Manager
  • CFO

Ownership and Operations

  • Primary activities, subsector

Related news

To continue reading, take a free trial or contact us
Trial