Colombian lender Banco Finandina is the newest participant in the Colombian banking system. Previously, it operated for 34 years as a finance company focused mainly on the auto segment. The bank has branches in the cities of Bogotá, Medellín, Cali, Villavicencio, Ibagué, Barranquilla, Armenia, Bucaramanga and Pereira. It also has 10 points of sales in other cities. The World Bank's private sector arm, the IFC, holds a minority stake in the company. It is based in Bogota, Colombia.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300