Venezuelan state water utility Hidrocapital is responsible for managing, operating, expanding and rehabilitating potable water distribution systems, collection systems, and wastewater disposal systems. The firm serves 23 municipalities in the capital district and Miranda and Vargas states through six operating systems: metropolitan, central coast, Fajardo, Panamericano, Losada-Ocumarito, and Barlovento. Hidrocapital has a network of 200 pumping stations and 14 water treatment plants.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300