Paraguayan mobile operator Hola Paraguay, known as Vox, provides local and long distance telephony, SMS and email services. It also offers international roaming services through more than 273 operators in more than 124 countries on five continents. The firm uses GSM technology in the 1.9 GHz band, and already possesses 3G and 4G licenses. In July 2010, local state-run telecoms operator Copaco, which holds a monopoly on fixed and long distance telephony services in the country, acquired the company from Japan's KDDI. Copaco will continue to operate mobile services under the Vox brand.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300