Colombia's Ingetec is a privately held company engaged in designing, advising and supervising a wide range of projects, including hydroelectric and thermoelectric power planrs, transmission lines and power substations, wastewater transport and disposal, irrigation districts, roads, mass transit, environmental and social studies, and industrial development. It also provides services for public and private sector companies. According to information provided by the company, Ingetec has a workforce of 1,200 employees and regional operations in Argentina, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Chile, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Peru and Venezuela.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300