Paraguayan bank Banco Itapúa offers a range of corporate and personal banking products and services, including commercial and agricultural loans, international trade financing, checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposit, and credit and debit cards. Itapuá, initially a finance company, was granted a banking license by Paraguay's central bank, becoming the country's 15th bank, in 2008. Headquartered in Encarnación, Itapúa focuses on agriculture and commercial lending and operates through nine branches in Paraguay.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300