Peruvian miner Minsur S.A., controlled by local holding company Grupo Brescia, is engaged in the exploration. processing and marketing of tin. It operates the San Rafael mine in Puno department and the Funsur smelter and refinery in Pisco.In 2012 Minsur acquired 70% of local firm Marcobre S.A.C. owned by Hong Kong-based CST Mining, whose main asset is the Mina Justa copper deposit in Ica region. Minsur was founded in 1977 and is based in Lima, Peru.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300