Perenco is a London-based privately-held oil company with operations in 13 countries worldwide, ranging from northern Europe, Africa, and South America to the Middle East. In Latin America, it operates fields in Colombia's Llanos basin through association and concession contracts; the Xan field in Guatemala; and the Colon, Pedernales and Ambrosio fields in Venezuela through a PPP with Petróleos de Venezuela (PDVSA). In Peru, Perenco holds a 50% interest in block 67. The block, which is located in the Marañón basin in Loreto region, began producing crude oil in end-2013.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300