A subsidiary of state oil company Petroecuador that takes charge of transport and supply of fuel, throughout the whole country. It is in charge of selling derivatives as well as transporting and distributing. For this it uses its 1.300km network of multi-purpose pipelines and has total storage capacity of 2.681 million barrels. It transports approximately 86.300 barrels per day. It controls 34% of the Ecuadorian fuel market.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300