Paraguayan state oil company Petropar engages in the commercialization of hydrocarbons and biofuels. The company supplies its products through local private distributors. Petropar's assets include the Villa Elisa refinery which is capable of processing 1,200m3/d of crude oil and produces fuel oil, diesel, kerosene, naphtha, and LPG; an LPG plant that includes four 2,000m3 capacity tanks; the Mauricio Jose Troche ethanol plant with a total capacity of 240,000l/d; and two facilities consisting of six tanks for the reception, storage and delivery of fuels and oil with a total capacity of 48,800m3.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300