Profertil is an Argentine petrochemical company engaged in the production and wholesale marketing of nitrogen fertilizers, including ammonia, urea, diamonic phosphate, monoamonic phosphate, ammonium sulfate, and granular micronutrients. Its facilities are located in Bahía Blanca in Argentina's Buenos Aires province, some 700km south of Buenos Aires. Profertil is a 50-50 joint venture between Canadian fertilizer maker Agrium and Spanish oil producer Repsol.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300