Gas Sayago is a joint venture between Uruguay's state power and oil companies UTE and Ancap, formed to develop the LNG regasification plant GNL del Plata, located in Punta de Sayago, Montevideo. The plant will be connected to the existing Cruz del Sur pipeline and is expected to be online mid-2015. It will have the capacity to produce 10Mm3/d of natural gas. In late-2014, the firm signed an MOU with Argentine state oil company YPF to commercialize the natural gas surplus to be produced at the facility.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300