Mota Engil Peru, the local subsidiary of Portuguese engineering and construction group Mota Engil, began operating in the country in 1986, focusing on infrastructure projects in sectors such as mining and road transport. The company, formerly known as Translei, has worked on various projects in Peru, including the Antamina expansion project and the Paita port project to build a new container terminal. A consortium - comprised of Mota Engil Peru, local firm Cosmos and Portugal's Tertir Terminais, which is part of Mota Engil - was awarded a 30-year concession to modernize and operate Peru's Paita port in April 2009. Mota Engil Peru is based in Lima, Peru.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300