Petrobras Bolivia S.A., which began operating in the country in 1995, engages in hydrocarbon exploration, production and marketing operations. Its certified reserves are calculated at 22Tf3 (623Bm3) of natural gas, around 40% of the proven and probable reserves of the whole country. The company is currently carrying out exploration and production activities in the departments of Tarija (San Alberto, San Antonio and Itaú), Santa Cruz (Cedro) and Chuquisaca (Monteagudo), and holds a 21% stake in the Río Grande compression plant, the starting point of the 3,150km Gasbol pipeline which links Santa Cruz in Bolivia to the southern Brazilian city of Porto Alegre.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300