Petrobras Bolivia initated operations in July 1996. Its creation is strategically connected with the exploration and production of gas reserves to guarantee supply to the Bolivia-Brazil gas pipeline (GTB). Its certified reserves (tcf) are calculated at 22 trillion cubic feet of natural gas, concentrating around 40% of the proven and probable reserves of the whole country.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300