Sundance Minerals is a Canadian exploration company currently focusing on precious and base metal projects in Mexico and the United States. It explores primarily for gold, copper, and silver deposits. The company fully owns the Plutón polymetallic property in Mexico's Durango state. Other properties in Mexico include Geranio in Oaxaca state, and Miranda, San Ricardo, Los Tamales, Puerticitos, Apache and Socorro properties in Sonora state. Sundance Minerals was founded in 2007 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
- Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
- International, regional and local firms
- Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
- Operators, contractors and equipment providers
- Governmental and regulatory agencies
- 50,000 published C-level contacts
- Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Award-winning and trusted the world over, Business News Americas is the only English and Spanish business intelligence resource for project , news , analysis and business contacts focused on and produced in Latin America. This company profile is one of thousands of companies included in the BNamericas directory of active and up-and-coming companies. Contact us today! Phone:+56 (2) 2941-0300