This information is available only to subscribers.
Start a free trial, to unlock the full potential of a subscription to BNamericas.
Already a subscriber? Please, login.

Calibre Mining Corp.

Company Detail

Description

Calibre Mining Corp. is a Vancouver-based exploration and mine development company with gold, silver and copper mineral exploration projects in northeastern Nicaragua. Its assets include the Primavera porphyry gold-copper discovery and the Borosi concessions, where Calibre holds a 49% stake and B2Gold Corp. the remaining 51%. In 2015 the company started a diamond drilling program at its Montes de Oro gold project in the Siuna district. Calibre Mining was incorporated in 1969.

Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
  • Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
  • International, regional and local firms
  • Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
  • Operators, contractors and equipment providers
  • Governmental and regulatory agencies
  • 50,000 published C-level contacts
  • Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Already a subscriber? Please, login

Related Projects

Name Stage Sector Country
Locked content
Mining & Metals 
Locked content
Locked content
Mining & Metals 
Locked content
Locked content
Mining & Metals 
Locked content
Locked content
Mining & Metals 
Locked content
Locked content
Mining & Metals 
Locked content
Locked content
Mining & Metals 
Locked content
Dear visitor, this table includes insights that is only available for subscribers

Company Name Sector Country Relation
Locked content
Shareholder 
Dear visitor, this table includes insights that is only available for subscribers

Related News