This information is available only to subscribers.
Start a free trial, to unlock the full potential of a subscription to BNamericas.
Already a subscriber? Please, login.

Compañía Administradora del Mercado Mayorista Eléctrico S.A.

Company Detail

Description

CAMMESA is an Argentine, private, non-profit company. The main objectives of Argentina's wholesale power market administrator CAMMESA are to coordinate economic-technical deliveries from the SADI grid, supervise the quality and security of SADI's operations, oversee economic transactions in the spot and future markets, and manage billing, collection and financial operations of market funds. 80% of CAMMESA is owned by agents of the wholesale electricity market while the other 20% is owned by the Energy Ministry.

Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
  • Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
  • International, regional and local firms
  • Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
  • Operators, contractors and equipment providers
  • Governmental and regulatory agencies
  • 50,000 published C-level contacts
  • Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Already a subscriber? Please, login

Related Projects

Name Stage Sector Country
Locked content
Electric Power 
Locked content
Locked content
Electric Power 
Locked content
Locked content
Electric Power 
Locked content
Locked content
Electric Power 
Locked content
Locked content
Electric Power 
Locked content
Locked content
Electric Power 
Locked content
Dear visitor, this table includes insights that is only available for subscribers

Company Name Sector Country Relation
Locked content
Shareholder 
Dear visitor, this table includes insights that is only available for subscribers

Related News