This information is available only to subscribers.
Start a free trial, to unlock the full potential of a subscription to BNamericas.
Already a subscriber? Please, login.

Hidroeléctricas del Rio Arma S.A.S. E.S.P

Company Detail

Description

Hidroeléctricas del Río Arma S.A.S. E.S.P. (Hidroarma) has been engaged in the generation of hydroelectricity in Colombia since 2009. Based in Medellín, it is developing the 94MW Encimadas and 68MW Cañaveral hydraulic projects in Caldas and Antioquia departments respectively. Hidroarma is controlled by the institute for development of Antioquia, IDEA, a public, decentralized, departmental institution, with 99.14% of the capital stock. The remaining shareholding of 0.86% is held by IDEA's employee fund FEIDEA.

Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
  • Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
  • International, regional and local firms
  • Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
  • Operators, contractors and equipment providers
  • Governmental and regulatory agencies
  • 50,000 published C-level contacts
  • Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Already a subscriber? Please, login

Related Projects

Name Stage Sector Country
Locked content
Electric Power 
Locked content
Locked content
Electric Power 
Locked content
Locked content
Electric Power 
Locked content
Locked content
Electric Power 
Locked content
Dear visitor, this table includes insights that is only available for subscribers

Company Name Sector Country Relation
Locked content
Subsidiary