This information is available only to subscribers.
Start a free trial, to unlock the full potential of a subscription to BNamericas.
Already a subscriber? Please, login.

IAMGOLD Corp.

Company Detail

Description

Canada's IAMGOLD Corp is a mid-tier gold company with mining operations in Canada, Suriname, Burkino Faso and Mali. In Suriname IAMGOLD holds 95% of the Rosebel gold mine in the country's northeast which began commercial production in 2004. The State holds the other 5%. Elsewhere in the region, the company has the Pitangui exploration project in Brazil's Minas Gerais state, an earn-in option for Calibre Mining Corporation's Eastern Borosi project in northeast Nicaragua and the Camp Caiman project in French Guiana which is currently on hold. IAMGOLD was founded in 1990 and is based in Toronto.

Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
  • Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
  • International, regional and local firms
  • Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
  • Operators, contractors and equipment providers
  • Governmental and regulatory agencies
  • 50,000 published C-level contacts
  • Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Already a subscriber? Please, login

Related Projects

Name Stage Sector Country
Locked content
Mining & Metals 
Locked content
Locked content
Mining & Metals 
Locked content
Locked content
Mining & Metals 
Locked content
Locked content
Mining & Metals 
Locked content
Locked content
Mining & Metals 
Locked content
Locked content
Mining & Metals 
Locked content
Dear visitor, this table includes insights that is only available for subscribers

Company Name Sector Country Relation
Locked content
Subsidiary
Locked content
Subsidiary
Locked content
Subsidiary
Locked content
Subsidiary

Related News