This information is available only to subscribers.
Start a free trial, to unlock the full potential of a subscription to BNamericas.
Already a subscriber? Please, login.

Eco Atlantic Oil & Gas

Company Detail

Description

Canada's Eco Atlantic Oil & Gas is engaged in the operation of offshore oil and gas projects. It currently has projects in Namibia, Ghana and Guyana, where it also has an office. In Namibia is the operator and major owner of four prospective license blocks offshore. In Ghana it is the operator and major owner of the Three Points West Block. In Guyana, it signed a contract in 2016 for a 40% interest in the 1,800km2 Orinduik Block, situated in shallow waters in the Suriname Guyana basin. The other party is operator Tullow Oil (60%).

Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
  • Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
  • International, regional and local firms
  • Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
  • Operators, contractors and equipment providers
  • Governmental and regulatory agencies
  • 50,000 published C-level contacts
  • Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Already a subscriber? Please, login

Related Projects

Name Stage Sector Country
Locked content
Oil & Gas 
Locked content
Dear visitor, this table includes insights that is only available for subscribers

Related News