This information is available only to subscribers.
Start a free trial, to unlock the full potential of a subscription to BNamericas.
Already a subscriber? Please, login.

Southern Gold SpA

Company Detail

Description

Southern Gold SpA is a subsidiary of Australian mineral exploration company Equus Mining. The firm will acquire 100% interest in Los Domos gold and silver project, located in Chile's XI region (Aysén), through an agreement with local miner Terrane Minerals SpA. Los Domos comprises 12 mineral concessions spanning 4,100ha. Southern Gold now owns 51% interest in the project. The remaining 49% is subject to the issuing of shares to Terrane within a 2-year period. Southern Gold was incorporated in 2016 and its headquarters are located in Santiago.

Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
  • Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
  • International, regional and local firms
  • Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
  • Operators, contractors and equipment providers
  • Governmental and regulatory agencies
  • 50,000 published C-level contacts
  • Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Already a subscriber? Please, login

Related Projects

Name Stage Sector Country
Locked content
Mining & Metals 
Locked content
Dear visitor, this table includes insights that is only available for subscribers

Company Name Sector Country Relation
Locked content
Shareholder 
Dear visitor, this table includes insights that is only available for subscribers