Petroamazonas inks US$19mn pump deal with Bornemann

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ecuadorian state E&P company Petroamazonas has signed a contract with German firm Bornemann for the supply of multiphase pumps worth US$19mn.

The equipment supplier will also provide technical assistance to install the pumps as well as training, the E&P company said.

Petroamazonas plans to apply this new technology in the development of the Pañacocha project.

Start your 15 day free trial now!


Already a subscriber? Please, login

Earlier this year, Petroamazonas, which also operates block 15, announced it planned to produce an average of 100,567b/d in 2009 compared to 94,943b/d last year.

State oil company Petroecuador controls 80% of Petroamazonas and Petroecuador's production subsidiary Petroproducción the remaining 20%.