BAS expects exports to account for 5% of revenues this year

- Friday, September 30, 2011

BAS expects exports to account for 5% of revenues this year

Argentine software company Buenos Aires Software (BAS) expects exports to account for some 5% of the firm's revenues this year, company commercial director Daniel Gulias told BNamericas.

The company has operations in Uruguay and Paraguay and is looking for a business partner to launch operations in Peru, the executive said.

"Our business in Uruguay is growing. We've recently sold an ERP with 100 positions in this market," Gulias said.

Start your 15 day free trial now!

cta-arrow

Already a subscriber? Please, login

The company expects its revenues to grow 30-40% this year compared to 2010, when revenues grew some 30%, Gulias said without providing hard figures.

The company has two main units. One focuses on ERP and solutions for the enterprise segment, and the other focuses on an accounting and staff management solution called Easy Soft. Gulias said the enterprise segment currently accounts for around 70% of revenues, while the Easy Soft segment accounts for the remaining 30%.

Founded in 1979, BAS now has a regional client base of nearly 6,000 companies.

Some of the company's clients include Nestlé, Sancor, United Airlines, TAM Linhas Aéreas and Endemol.