iFactory looks to add 10 new clients, expand revenues 35% this year

- Tuesday, April 12, 2011

iFactory looks to add 10 new clients, expand revenues 35% this year

Brazilian IT solutions provider iFactory expects to end this year with some 35 active clients, up from the current 25, company director Adriano Patrão told BNamericas.

"Our goal is to sell more to our existing clients, maintaining our quality level," he said.

The firm also expects its revenues this year to expand some 35% compared with US$10mn in 2010, Patrão said.

Start your 15 day free trial now!

cta-arrow

Already a subscriber? Please, login

iFactory's local operation currently accounts for 75% of overall revenues, while operations outside Brazil account for the remaining 25%, the executive added.

iFactory's software factory unit represents 60% of the company's revenues, and on-demand software projects account for 20%. Support services represent the remaining 20%, he added.

Commenting on possible growth areas for 2011, the executive said the company is investing and focusing on developing corporate applications for mobile devices.

iFactory delivers IT services including software factory, consultancy, support, operations management, implementation, infrastructure, outsourcing and contact center.

In Brazil, iFactory has presence in Fortaleza, São Paulo and Quixadá. Outside Brazil, the firm has operations in Chicago, Miami, Mexico City and Santiago, Chile.