RELATED ARTICLES

We found 8 results for Cable TV in Dominican R., you might also be interested in: Satellite in Dominican R., Triple play, convergence in Dominican R., IPTV in Dominican R., or browse through our full index

  • Regulator approves Tricom sale

    3/10/14
    Dominican telecoms regulator Indotel has approved the sale of 88% of Santo Domingo-based player Tricom to multinational Altice, according to an Indotel release. Tricom's existing stockholders will control the remaining 12%. ...