We found 18 results for Appraisal drilling in Oil & Gas, you might also be interested in: Public transport in Oil & Gas, or browse through our full index

  • CPO-13 Block

    The CPO-13 block covers 188,855ha and is located in the Llanos Orientales basin, Colombia. A concession was granted to Argentine power company Tecpetrol (80%) and Canadian firm PetroNova (20%) in a bidding round called by Colombia&...

  • Block 109

    Block 109, which covers an area of 357,200ha, is located in Loreto department's Santiago and Huallaga basins. Operator Repsol owns a 70% stake in the block; Ecopetrol holds the remaining 30% stake. The block has moved onto...

  • Rinconada Norte block

    Rinconada Norte is a development block consisting of 23,772 acres (96km2). The block is currently owned and operated by Tecpetrol, after American Petrogas, through its subsidiary Energicon S.A., relinquished its rights (35%). Several...