The project calls for expanding Brazil's Guarulhos international airport. Works include the construction of new passenger and cargo terminals and a heliport, as well as the restoration and expansion of the existing aircraft apron, new runways, and new car parking facilities. Currently, the airport is made up of two terminals and two runways, one at 3.7km long and the other measuring 3km. The airport handles around 650 aircraft operations each day.
São Paulo International Airport-Guarulhos Extension
Works are planned for the Guarulhos international airport located in the municipality of Guarulhos, some 30km from the city of São Paulo in Brazl.
* The map coordinates provided above represent the approximate latitude and longitude, and not the exact location, of the project in question.
Only BNamericas Subscribers Can Access This Information.
Subscribe to BNamericas to gain better insight into project development and contract opportunities in Latin America.
Early-stage and under-development projects throughout the region
Project coverage focused on biggest investments in each country and sector
Project milestones highlighting planned and unplanned developments
Sales contacts within operators and contracted companies
Access to experienced research staff
Risk analysis of cost increases, scheduling conflicts and regulatory environment
* Figures and dates are as per the latest publicly available information, as well as information gathered by BNamericas reporters and analysts and are subject to change.
* Changes to original budget estimates are shown as the total figure available and may include interest, working capital, inflation adjustments and other contingencies in addition to capital expenditure.
* Amounts and overall results are shown in US dollars unless otherwise stated.
* BNamericas does not guarantee the sequence, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or availability of any information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. There are no express or implied warranties. In no event shall BNamericas, its agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns be liable for any damages of any nature in connection with the BNamericas content.