The gas compression station has a daily processing target of 570Mf3 and a maximum capacity of 1.85Bf3/d with a pressure of 698psi to 998psi. Natural gas will be received from 48 trunk lines of Mexico's national pipeline system to be compressed in the Soto La Marina compression station. Enagás and Fermaca won an US$88mn contract from CFE in August 2013 for the design, construction and 20-year operation and maintenance of the station. The contract stipulated an 18-month construction period and was expected to be finished by February 2015.
Gas compression station Soto La Marina
1,850  Mcf/d (million cubic feet per day) Natural Gas
The project is located in Tamaulipas state, Mexico.
* The map coordinates represent the approximate latitude and longitude, and not the exact location of the project.
Only BNamericas Subscribers Can Access This Information.
Subscribe to BNamericas to gain better insight into project development and contract opportunities in Latin America.
Early-stage and under-development projects throughout the region
Project coverage focused on biggest investments in each country and sector
Project milestones highlighting planned and unplanned developments
Sales contacts within operators and contracted companies
Access to experienced research staff
Risk analysis of cost increases, scheduling conflicts and regulatory environment
* Figures and dates are as per the latest publicly available information, as well as information gathered by BNamericas reporters and analysts and are subject to change.
* Changes to original budget estimates are shown as the total figure available and may include interest, working capital, inflation adjustments and other contingencies in addition to capital expenditure.
* Amounts and overall results are shown in US dollars unless otherwise stated.
* BNamericas does not guarantee the sequence, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or availability of any information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. There are no express or implied warranties. In no event shall BNamericas, its agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns be liable for any damages of any nature in connection with the BNamericas content.