The project consists of remodeling the existing treatment plant, in addition to building a new wastewater treatment plant in Peru's eastern Cajamarca region with the capacity to reuse the water for irrigation. The private initiative was declared of public interest last year, allowing investment promotion agency Cepri to open the project up to potential investors. Cajamarca city currently treats 30l/s of the 250l/s of wastewater it produces, leading to heavy contamination of rivers.
Cajamarca Wastewater Treatment Plant
Tenders & Contract awards
The Cajamarca wastewater treatment plant will be located in Cajamarca region in eastern Peru.
* The map coordinates provided represent the approximate latitude and longitude, and not the exact location, of the project in question.
Only BNamericas Subscribers Can Access This Information.
Subscribe to BNamericas to gain better insight into project development and contract opportunities in Latin America.
Early-stage and under-development projects throughout the region
Project coverage focused on biggest investments in each country and sector
Project milestones highlighting planned and unplanned developments
Sales contacts within operators and contracted companies
Access to experienced research staff
Risk analysis of cost increases, scheduling conflicts and regulatory environment
Last Update 2015-06-17 | Basic design & Engineering
* Figures and dates are as per the latest publicly available information, as well as information gathered by BNamericas reporters and analysts and are subject to change.
* Changes to original budget estimates are shown as the total figure available and may include interest, working capital, inflation adjustments and other contingencies in addition to capital expenditure.
* Amounts and overall results are shown in US dollars unless otherwise stated.
* BNamericas does not guarantee the sequence, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or availability of any information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. There are no express or implied warranties. In no event shall BNamericas, its agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns be liable for any damages of any nature in connection with the BNamericas content.