The plant has as objective to improve the wastewater treatment process in Peru, in order to reduce contamination levels in lake Titicaca, at the border of Peru and Bolivia, wich faces severe contamination problems due to untreated wastewater and solid waste being dumped into the lake. Water treated in the plant will be used for irrigation and breeding ornamental fish.
Puno Wastewater Treatment Plant
Irrigation, Wastewater treatment plants
Advanced design and engineering
Irrigation Wastewater treatment plants
The project is located in the municipality of Puno, Puno department, Peru.
* The map coordinates provided above represent the approximate latitude and longitude, and not the exact location, of the project in question.
Only BNamericas Subscribers Can Access This Information.
Subscribe to BNamericas to gain better insight into project development and contract opportunities in Latin America.
Early-stage and under-development projects throughout the region
Project coverage focused on biggest investments in each country and sector
Project milestones highlighting planned and unplanned developments
Sales contacts within operators and contracted companies
Access to experienced research staff
Risk analysis of cost increases, scheduling conflicts and regulatory environment
* Figures and dates are as per the latest publicly available information, as well as information gathered by BNamericas reporters and analysts and are subject to change.
* Changes to original budget estimates are shown as the total figure available and may include interest, working capital, inflation adjustments and other contingencies in addition to capital expenditure.
* Amounts and overall results are shown in US dollars unless otherwise stated.
* BNamericas does not guarantee the sequence, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or availability of any information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. There are no express or implied warranties. In no event shall BNamericas, its agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns be liable for any damages of any nature in connection with the BNamericas content.