A consortium made up of Construtora Centro Minas (CCM) and Carpenedo & Cia (CCL) is working to restore federal highway BR-364 in the northern state of Rondônia. It will take place along 122km of the highway between state capital Porto Velho and the town of Rio Preto do Crespo. The work is part of an overall initiative costing at least US$260mn which involves restoring 963km of the highway between the Mato Grosso and Acre state lines.
Rehabilitation federal highway BR-364
The project will take place along 122km of federal highway BR-364, between state capital Porto Velho and the town of Rio Preto do Crespo in Brazil's Rondônia state.
* The map coordinates provided above represent the approximate latitude and longitude, and not the exact location, of the project in question.
Only BNamericas Subscribers Can Access This Information.
Subscribe to BNamericas to gain better insight into project development and contract opportunities in Latin America.
Early-stage and under-development projects throughout the region
Project coverage focused on biggest investments in each country and sector
Project milestones highlighting planned and unplanned developments
Sales contacts within operators and contracted companies
Access to experienced research staff
Risk analysis of cost increases, scheduling conflicts and regulatory environment
* Figures and dates are as per the latest publicly available information, as well as information gathered by BNamericas reporters and analysts and are subject to change.
* Changes to original budget estimates are shown as the total figure available and may include interest, working capital, inflation adjustments and other contingencies in addition to capital expenditure.
* Amounts and overall results are shown in US dollars unless otherwise stated.
* BNamericas does not guarantee the sequence, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or availability of any information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. There are no express or implied warranties. In no event shall BNamericas, its agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns be liable for any damages of any nature in connection with the BNamericas content.