Developed by the Antillean Gas consortium, formed by local companies Propagas, Tropigas e Interenergy, together with Colombian distributor Promigas and the international companies Ipson and BW. The terminal will have a 127,000m3 storage capacity and is expected to receive more than 1Mt of LNG per year when operational. The construction started in early 2014 and is expected to be concluded in 2013. It will require an investment of US$301mn.
Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Terminal Project of San Pedro de Macoris
The project is located about three kilometers from San Pedro Macorís municipality in the exit to La Romana, Dominican Republic.
* The map coordinates provided represent the approximate latitude and longitude, and not the exact location, of the project in question.
Only BNamericas Subscribers Can Access This Information.
Subscribe to BNamericas to gain better insight into project development and contract opportunities in Latin America.
Early-stage and under-development projects throughout the region
Project coverage focused on biggest investments in each country and sector
Project milestones highlighting planned and unplanned developments
Sales contacts within operators and contracted companies
Access to experienced research staff
Risk analysis of cost increases, scheduling conflicts and regulatory environment
* Figures and dates are as per the latest publicly available information, as well as information gathered by BNamericas reporters and analysts and are subject to change.
* Changes to original budget estimates are shown as the total figure available and may include interest, working capital, inflation adjustments and other contingencies in addition to capital expenditure.
* Amounts and overall results are shown in US dollars unless otherwise stated.
* BNamericas does not guarantee the sequence, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or availability of any information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. There are no express or implied warranties. In no event shall BNamericas, its agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns be liable for any damages of any nature in connection with the BNamericas content.