This information is available only to subscribers.
Start a free trial, to unlock the full potential of a subscription to BNamericas.
Already a subscriber? Please, login.

Surpetroil S.A.S.

Company Detail

Description

Surpetroil S.A.S is a Colombian company part of Israel's IC Power Group through its investment arm Inkia Energy, with a 60% share and the remaining 40% is owned by local businessman Yesid Gasca Duran. The company was acquired in 2014 and is involved to power generation using stranded and associated natural gas reserves and operates three natural gas-fired plants in the country. In addition, it specializes in equipment and plants for oil and gas processing. One of its major customers is Petrosud with a contract expiring in 2018. The Bogotá-based firm was founded in 1996.

Subscribe to Access Active Companies and Potential Clients
BNamericas subscribers not only have access to the thousands of active companies in Latin American business development, but also key contacts and custom contact look-up services.
  • Privately held, publically traded and state-owned companies
  • International, regional and local firms
  • Shareholders and subsidiaries, JV partners and consortiums
  • Operators, contractors and equipment providers
  • Governmental and regulatory agencies
  • 50,000 published C-level contacts
  • Custom contact research to uncover sales prospects
Already a subscriber? Please, login
Company Name Sector Country Relation
Locked content
Shareholder 
Dear visitor, this table includes insights that is only available for subscribers