Copper: direct costs of 9 major miners
A comparison of the net direct cash cost (C1) in US$/lb of 9 major copper producers: Codelco, BHP, AngloAmerican, Rio Tinto, Glencore, Freeport, Southern Copper/Grupo Mexico, Antofagasta Plc, and KGHM. The data series covers the first quarter of 2002 through 4Q18.
* For BHP, Minera Escondida was used as a sample; for Rio Tinto, Oyu Tolgoi; and for KGHM, data from KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. Group was used.
Content only available for Subscribers
Subscribe to BNamericas Data and get unlimited access to key data and indicators for each industry. With a single tool, get production results, costs, prices and data from major companies operating in the region. The data is comparable and updated daily. By subscribing, you will access data and scenario projections for a number of industrial sectors to facilitate decision making and provide a unique insight into how to manage your business in Latin America.
- Quick data queries to pick up trends and estimate prices
- An interactive tool that lets you choose the data and the graphic layout
- A standarized measurement system to compare data across the region
- Ask us: get specific data, information and key contacts