Monthly power fees: Argentina
File containing power prices per month in Argentina. The time series runs from January 2011 to December 2018. Prices are expressed in the local currency (Argentine peso) and include the following tariffs:
- Wholesale clients: Spot and monomial prices from the Argentine power market.
- Residential clients: 1R1 price charged by Edesur, Edenor and Edelap energy companies to residential customers in the Federal Capital, the Greater Buenos Aires area, and Buenos Aires capital city.
Content only available for Subscribers
Subscribe to BNamericas Data and get unlimited access to key data and indicators for each industry. With a single tool, get production results, costs, prices and data from major companies operating in the region. The data is comparable and updated daily. By subscribing, you will access data and scenario projections for a number of industrial sectors to facilitate decision making and provide a unique insight into how to manage your business in Latin America.
- Quick data queries to pick up trends and estimate prices
- An interactive tool that lets you choose the data and the graphic layout
- A standarized measurement system to compare data across the region
- Ask us: get specific data, information and key contacts