Infraero, German firm near PPP deal - report

By
Friday, November 7, 2014

Brazil's airport authority Infraero is reportedly about to close a public-private partnership with German airport operator Fraport.

According to daily Valor Econômico, the deal would create the subsidiary Infraero Serviços, in which the Brazilian authority would hold a 51% share and Fraport the remaining 49%.

Start your 15 day free trial now!

cta-arrow

Already a subscriber? Please, login

The German firm, which operates the Frankfurt airport, chosen in a 2013 expression of interest process that attracted nine companies. Infraero is awaiting the green light from President Dilma Rousseff to move ahead with the deal.

Infraero Serviços would participate in international airport projects, especially in Latin America, the report said.